当前位置:城玮文档网 >作文大全 > 简单旅游英语对话

简单旅游英语对话

时间:2022-08-08 13:25:03 来源:网友投稿

 简单旅游英语对话

  导读:我根据大家的需要整理了一份关于《简单旅游英语对话》的内容,具体内容:作为直接沟通这种跨文化交际的有效媒介,旅游英语教学对推动文化传播、消除文化差异、避免文化冲击起着重要的作用。我整理了,欢迎阅读!一 T:Excuse me. May ...

 作为直接沟通这种跨文化交际的有效媒介,旅游英语教学对推动文化传播、消除文化差异、避免文化冲击起着重要的作用。我整理了,欢迎阅读!

  一

 T:Excuse me. May I take you a picture?

 打扰一下,能和你拍张照吗?

 S:With pleasure.

 非常乐意。

 T:Thanks you. Shall we stand a bit further? I would like to take the tower in.

 谢谢,我们能站远点吗?我想把这塔照进去。

 S:No problem.

 没问题。

 T:Thats OK. If you want the photo I will mail it to you.

 好了,如果你想要照片的话,我会把它寄给你的。

 S:No need, sir.

 不用了,先生。

 二

 Old Town

 旧城

 After consulting their guidebook, Kathy and Evandecide to visit Old Town, the oldest section ofStockholm.

 凯西和艾凡查阅旅游指南后,决定去参观斯德哥尔摩最老旧的城区─旧城。

 E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.

 艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。

 K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.

 凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。

 E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,

 艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,

 but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.

 但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。

 K:I have to admit that Im a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.

 凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。

 E:Its protected against development by the Swedish government.

 艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。

 K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.

 凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。

 E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!

 艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!

 K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, whats that building?

 凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?

 E:Thats their House of Lords.

 艾凡:那是他们的上议院。

 K:And that one?

 凯西:那么那栋呢?

 E:Thats the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isnt it?

 艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?

 K:Ill say. Can we go see it?

 凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?

 E:Sure. But we need more time. Well have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow tosee the Royal Palace.

 艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。

 三

 T:Excuse me, would you please do me a favor?

 打扰一下,能帮我个忙吗?

 S:With pleasure.

 非常乐意。

 T:I appreciate the building so much. I am wondering if you could take a picture of me against the building.

 我非常喜欢这栋建筑物。我想你是不是可以帮我以这建筑物为背景照张相。

 S:No problem.

 没问题。

 微信扫一扫二维码分享到微信好友或朋友圈来源:网友投稿

相关热词搜索: 英语 对话 简单